This week was really a very memorable one. Not because today is the 1st day of Beijing 2008 Olympic(-_-!!!), but because I went out EVERYDAY right after sch for the whole of weekdays...
MonWatched 'The Mummy' with Huilin and Sandy...
TueIntroduced by Sandy to a restaurent.
Went to take lotsa photos at clark quay with icy, yingying, huilin, chanel and sandy.
Get to know a new group of friends.
Asked them along to 'clinic'. Cheers!!!
WedOff to Huilin's house(at pasir ris!!!), together with yingying and icy.
Tried out lotsa huilin's nice nice clothes.
ThurCelebrated yingying's bday.
went for ice skating.
played arcade with huilin.
dinner at marina square.
Friwent back to obmusicforest for an audition.... ALONE.
wasted my time. (regreted going.. lol!)
I really love going out with you guys!!! So FUN!!!
Ok... because of how happening tis week was... i needa work extra hard on my projects for the upcoming week... :-(
(I will upload the photos once i gt them from hui lin ;-) )